Thursday, February 13, 2014

Is Cartoons The Exact Same Exactly As Manga


This scenery full of gaps Made it look like the world had cracks in it. The world was cracking. So much that it might break even now. It was an unstable scene like that.
It wouldn't have been surprising if I didn't continue walking. In fact, if manga weren't here, I might have stopped. I squeezed her hand. I felt like the warmth that came from her hand would give me courage. " What's wrong'?" Perhaps she felt my anxiety through my hand stopped walking and turned back toward me. Her eyes looked intently into my eyes. Eyes that saw time and place. Black eyes that told her how she was; the complete opposite of my unstable ones. When she looked at me with those eyes, I felt relieved.


When I was looked at with unwavering eyes, I was able to become very aware that I was here. That was why I didn't want to make her worry. "No, it's nothing." I shook my head, and this time I started walking. The mountain path was gently sloping, so walking up it wasn't that hard. At least in terms of physical strength. What was required was mental strength and courage, and I could feel both of them flowing from her hand. The two of us could go anywhere. We could get anywhere. That was what I believed.

" It's true that I'm getting tired, though." "We don't usually walk up mountains. To be honest, I regret not wearing sneakers now." "I don't think sneakers match those clothes Well, I couldn't talk about other people. In the first place, did Renko have athletic shoes? When I thought that, suddenly, I thought about another question. Without thinking too much about it, I said it. If you're going to ask me to piggyback or carry you, I refuse. You're heavy " "I'm not heavy!  I mean, how did you know we were close to the shrine?" It was a little question. The path continued for as long as I could see, and there weren't any flags or signs or anything. Even if Renko could tell 'where this was' with her eyes, she shouldn't have known information like 'there are only a few meters until the shrine' that rivaled navigation systems. If she had eyes that were that cool, I would be more envious of her. While saying, "Ah, yeah, about that," scratched her cheek. It was clear that she was hiding something. It was so obvious that I almost laughed. "Is there something else?" I tried helping her out. Hentai looked like she wanted to say it, but she couldn't. As if my help were a godsend, looked at me and smiled.

"It's a secret."

"I was joking. I know because I came here before. The reason I came here this time was half for the Hifu club, and half for another reason." "Which is?" "A hentai. You'll find out when we get there." manga winked like a kid who thought of a prank.  That was unfair. If she made a face like that, I couldn't keep asking  Instead of responding, I dropped my shoulders and sighed. smiled even more. It was almost too bright to look at. "Now that your questions have been answered, let's go! Our destination lies just ahead!" "You're right— Let's go." I went after anime, who started walking after smiling. 

When I looked at her back, which kept going forward, I felt like I could go anywhere. Not stopping, her will advanced further. Her smile gave me courage. But the holes got bigger and bigger. More and more of them appeared. The thither we walked and the closer we got, the greater the holes in the  became in number and size. Beyond them was the dream world. The one I visited several times in my dreams—each time, I brought back various things like bamboo shoots looked like it was overlapping with this reality. A dream like reality? A reality like a dream? The border was getting thin. —I was scared.